Kathy's Waffle Sketch File - April

I've been playing along with this month's sketch over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File.  As soon as I saw all those boxes I knew I would be heading straight for the scraps wallet.
I've used old BoBunny and Teresa Collins papers as well as a border from MME.  The off-cut form one of the papers has been used to make the 3x4 journalling card.  The photo was taken at a church picnic 3 days before the Branston Pickle's 5th birthday, so I've used it to list his qualities and uniqueness as there are plenty of other photos that can tell the story of the picnic.  Having squished the sketch together a bit it's basically all there.
The embellishments are some Prima washi tape, MME stamps,  Pink Paislee Portfolio photo tab and Melody Ross Chip Art hearts.  The hearts have been coloured with Seven Seas Chalkboard mist, that I also used for the splatters, and then finished with a bit of Weathered Wood Distress Stickles.

The title is made using Amy Tangerine Goodness Thickers and, with the washi, they were the only newer items I used.

~ Kate ~ 

Comments

Popular Posts