#CC102, Day 2

Not quite finished the techniques from Creative Chemistry 102 day #1, there's a few bits still drying, but I have moved on to day 2 and managed to complete 7 tags.  This really is an amazing course jam packed with techniques (30 in all, I think), videos and guest designers projects.  I really can't rate it highly enough.  So for today I give you:
Mixed media layering, dry embossing, stamping.
Heat embossing, sketching.
Here's a close-up of the heat embossing, love this distressing technique.
Ink monoprint and paint monoprint, I liked these ones, definitely on my project to do list.
Right I have to crack on.  Day #1 to complete, day #3 untouched and day #4 to be released in half an hour.  Not forgetting I have my actual life as well!!

~ Kate ~ 

Comments

Robin said…
Your tags are wonderful!!!!!!

Popular Posts