Autumn Necklace - Blue Moon Beads

Autumn is well and truly here and I am reminded yet again that I still haven't organised some lighting to photograph my jewellery with.  Luckily there is some Autumn sunshine this afternoon and, with the aid of a passing pumpkin, I was able to take pictures of this necklace that's been waiting for a while.
I've combined links from Blue Moon Beads connector chains with a faux suede necklace to make a piece of jewellery just right for the current season.  I love the mottled effect on these blue/green connector beads.
The focal point is a little acorn.  A reminder that even though it's Autumn new beginnings will be just around the corner.
The pumpkin is courtesy of a friend's allotment and will hopefully be featuring in some other seasonal creations very soon!

~ Kate ~

Comments

Popular Posts