Experimenting

The new Archival ink colours by Wendy Vecchi have reached our fair shores and I couldn't stop myself investing in the whole set, especially as there are some offers around where you get the set for the equivalent price of one pad free.  Whilst I wait impatiently for them to arrive, I've been experimenting with the only Archival pad I have Viridian.
I've inked a Studio Calico star stencil onto whit card and then started chucking stuff over the top to see what happens.  There is a big difference between the top and bottom of the card.  At the bottom I used a Distress Stain.  It went on beautifully but soaked the card so much that all the other colours have run, so intensive drying with the heat tool needed if I use stains for this technique again.

Towards the top of the card the stars were less intense, but still visible through the Distress Ink, water splatters, Chalkboard Mist and Dylusions sprays that have gone on over the top.  Just need to wait for those new pads to arrive now!!!

~ Kate ~

Comments

Popular Posts