Amulet by Blue Moon Beads

I've a fabulous line from Blue Moon Beads to introduce you to.  It's called the Amulet Collection and is  available from Michaels.  The range features inspirational icons and charms ready to be made up into projects with a meaning close to your heart.  Each one has a little card giving the name of the icon or charm and it's meaning, so you can choose something that's exactly right for you.

There are both bold and subtle pieces in the collection and I've chosen one of the Hamsa designs for my necklace.

Hamsa literally means 5 and is an ancient symbol worn for protection and good luck.  This particular charm has a green stone in the centre which I've used as my colour guide when picking beads from the Blue Sky bead selection packs of Melon Ball, Grape Soda, Champagne and Mud Pie.

I've got lots more projects from this beautiful collection to share soon.

~ Kate ~

Comments

I am so overwhelmed by this fab collection. I love what you did with this one.

Popular Posts