Vintage Glamour - Blue Moon Beads

Wow, there is such a thick mist today, I don't think it is ever going to clear.  I've been struggling to photograph my latest project for Blue Moon Beads, a lighting set-up might have to be top of my birthday wish list this year.

My jewellery set has been inspired by vintage style and the fabulous Downton Abbey series. 

There's lots of Blue Moon Beads glass pearls and grey seed beads.  The golden pearls are drilled off-centre which gives the necklace added shape.  They are from the Blue Sky Champagne bead mix along with the small crystals, copper pearls and the large irregular shaped pearls at the end of the drops on the necklace and earrings.
I have to mention the beautiful copper coloured connectors from JoAnn's they are really what gives the set that vintage marcasite feel.  The earrings have the smaller copper coloured connectors to match with the necklace.

As always with Blue Moon Beads the t-bar clasp is as beautiful as you would expect, with a classic Art Nouveau design.

I've given the whole set a quick burst of camera flash for one last picture of the pieces all together.

** Kate **

Comments

Lovely. Contemporary and vintage at the same time!
Dotty Jo said…
Fabulous jewellery, Jo x

Popular Posts