By The Cute And Girly - March

March is here and as it's the beginning of a new month it's time for the By The Cute And Girly challenge.  This month we want to see your favourites and I've used my favourite Copic pens to colour an image from our sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps.

I've used cute Cupcake Deacon.  Those little skulls on the cupcake, I couldn't resist, wouldn't it be great to get little, creamy, sugar sprinkle skulls for your baking.  Oh, and there's chocolate icing on the cake as there's no getting away from the fact that another BIG favourite of mine is chocolate!!!

I chose the papers after I coloured the image and the stripey piece of patterned paper from Creative Imaginations was  in my scrap box and matched perfectly.

There's a little matching creamy skull (not edible!) for the decoration and I've printed off a favourite chocolate related saying to finish the card off.  

** Kate **

Comments

Brigitte said…
So adorable Kate!!!! Love the skull and the hilarious sentiment! Hugs, Brigitte
Céline said…
so cute card kate, perfect for a boy!
hugs
céline

Popular Posts