Roses Are Red

Hello all and welcome to February!!  I've got a new blog header as Lunch Lady Jan said she liked my photo (and I like it too), some new contact buttons and I have invested far more time than is sensible this morning trying to get my blog snowing again, but perseverance was rewarded with success, yeah!



As it's the 1st there's a new challenge over at By The Cute And Girly with the theme of 'Roses are Red.'


Our sponsor this month is Template Dreams and I've used their Sweet Bella digi pack to create my card.
Everything is from the pack with the addition of a red base card, adhesives and Liquid Pearls in Bisque.

I printed off lots of elements from the pack in Word covering an A4 page and then rearranged them to give me a plan for my card and printed that off as well.  Here's the digital card plan.

I used a piece cut from that to decorate the inside of the card. 
 Hop on over to By The Cute And Girly to share your 'Roses are Red' projects with us.

** Kate ** 

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
Me and Jan are together this morning having much needed sewing and paper sorting time. We LOVE your new header
Brigitte said…
So beautiful Kate!!!! Hugs, Brigitte
Unknown said…
that is very very pretty, love how you used everything!!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with me. :)
Trish
Template Dreams

Popular Posts