Mickey Mouse's House....

Just managed to finish a scrapbook page over the weekend in between watching and helping at the children's dance show.

I've used two ideas from Shimelle's blog. A scrapbook starting point sketch and guest blogger Wendy Mckee's idea for using glassine envelopes to create custom made embellishments.

The patterned paper supplies used are:
Background  - Lawn Fawn Dewey Decimal
Pink Ombre - Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm
Floral - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan
Green - BasicGrey

I'd already chosen these and made up the outline of the sketch when I asked the Dinky Diva about skipping rhymes.  I thought the background went well with the back yard feel and then when she told me the rhyme it was even more fortuitous!  

The rest of the supplies are letter and number stickers from Cosmo Cricket, Pebbles and Lawn Fawn Bright Side with Amy Tangerine house stamps.

A mountain of house work awaits me as I attempt to catch up from half-term week.  I'm sure there's some crafting procrastination I can find to occupy me instead.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts