Distress Stain 4 Ways

I blogged a little while ago about how I loved Stormy Sky Distress Stain because it looked like ink from a fountain pen, well I had a bit more of a play today in my art journal.

I was waiting for a project to dry, whilst I waited to see if the groceries would be delivered,  and thought it would be good to start a journal page.  In fact, it was while I was waiting for that journal page to dry that I made this one.

The Blueprint, pen nib and sentiment stamps (all by Sir Tim) were stamped using Distress Stain.  I just have to get some more of the new Blueprint images, as soon as the budget allows!

After swiping some ink onto my craft mat, I picked some up with a brush and used it to splatter the page before painting with it.

Then came the big old splats, they look great on craft projects.  Just stamp the bottle down directly onto your surface and see what you get.  This one's still a bit wet in the picture.

So that's:
* Inking up stamps
* Splattering from a brush
* Painting
* Splatting

My favourite Stormy Sky Distress Stain 4 ways!

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts