Colour QUICKLY!!!

I loved Jo's message on Wednesday's WOYWW post imploring me to "Just colour QUICKLY!!!", it made me chuckle.  However, it's turned out to be no joke as I've checked my bag of prepared cards this morning and after a quick head count I am around 25 Christmas cards short.  So stand-by for more Christmas card projects than you can shake a stick at!! I've targeted myself with making 5 a day from Saturday afternoon onwards, so by the time the next WOYWW is due I will have them done.  Watch this space, but I wouldn't advise you to hold your breath just in case.

The reason I am not starting until tomorrow afternoon/evening is that I have a jewellery stall at a Christmas Fair tomorrow and I'm also part way through my next Blue Moon Beads project which will double up as my Christmas table centre for this year!

I've come to one very definite conclusion.  If you take a late holiday, last week in October in my case, you feel like it's still summer which is wonderful, but then you come back and suddenly it's Christmas which has really taken me by surprise.  I haven't shared much about the holiday, or scrapbooked any of the pictures yet (I have the papers all picked out and everything), but here are some photos to demonstrate why my body clock still seems to be on an extended summer break.
 Swanage railway
 At Corfe Castle (we traveled there by steam train)
 Durlston Country Park
Boys on the beach Nov 1st!

I'll finish for today with one of my favourite photographs of the week away.  The children had a great time and have asked to definitely go back again as a week wasn't long enough to do everything we had all planned.

** Kate **

Comments

JoZart Designs said…
That looks like my kind of holiday and you have some wonderful memory pics there, especially the rainbow. Magic.
I see it all comes back to colours again!! Crayons rainbows... what's next?
lv Jo x

Popular Posts