By The Cute And Girly - Half-way

Half-way through November already!  I have my 1st Christmas craft fair of 2012 next week, the time is going too fast.  I've ignored the noise and the dust and ploughed on to get my mid-month 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' project for By The Cute And Girly completed.  Our digital sponsor this month is Crafts And Me and I've used their Irish Christmas image to make a card and book mark set.

She is coloured with Copics, but spot the deliberate mistake?!?!  I didn't look at the coloured images online before I inked her and I thought she was wearing a fluffy little bolero top and leggings, but the images on the website show its an off the shoulder leotard, I did laugh when I compared the two images, but I still think she looks OK.

Here's a close-up of the colouring and it also shows the 'fluffy' glitter I used to decorate the trim on her outfit.

The papers are all by Kaisercraft and were in a 6x6 pad free with this month's Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine, I just couldn't pass that one by on the shelves.  I've added some DCWV glitter card for an unusual Christmas colour combination of black, purple and green, which by absolute coincidence is the theme for this week's challenge at Crafts and Me!

The bookmark is made with all is the same supplies and, of course, the beauty of the digi stamp is you can shrink it down really easily in a word document to any size you want.  I coloured he exactly the same to match the card.

Challenges:
Crafts And Me #110 - Untraditional Christmas colours
Moving Along With The Times - Seeing stars

Right, back to the dust and the grime!

** Kate **   

Comments

Brigitte said…
It's gorgeous Kate!!!! I love that you made a bookmark to go with it and your image is beautifully coloured!!!! Hugs, Brigitte
CraftygasheadZo said…
She looks fab! Great work and I hope the fair goes well. I did my only one the other week and it was so busy! Great to sell some stuff and to get back a little of what I've spent on crafty stash this year! Take care Zo xx
nnalorac said…
Gorgeous card Kate, love the fluffy trim on her clothing. Carolxx
Sue B said…
Aww this is gorgeous Kate! what a beautiful image and your colouring is fab! I love her bolero and leggings…they look perfect with the lovely fur trims!! :-)) Love the pretty papers and fab stars which are perfect for our theme!!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx
Céline said…
fab card Kate, love the gorgeous combo and fab coloring
hugs
céline
RoseC said…
Kate, your beautifully colored Irish Christmas image looks fabulous on this pretty purple and green Christmas card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's "Untraditional Christmas Colors" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose
This is gorgeous! Love all the stars and it is just perfect for the Moving Along With the Times challenge. Thank you for playing along with us this week :)
What a lovely set, really sweet!
Lisa Jane said…
love the colours and the pretty image
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our star challenge
Lisa x

Popular Posts