Double Easel

Otober's turning into a bit of a birthday month here on the Craft Life blog.  It's By The Cute And Girly's 3rd Birthday and we have a blog hop going on this month with loads of prizes to be won.  If you haven't entered you can read all about it on my post here.

Question:
What do you do when you want to make a quick card that's big and spectacular to celebrate the 1st birthday of twin boys, but you have no stamped images prepared?

Answer:
A double easel card featuring Penny Black Stickeroos!

I've used First Edition Birdsong papers and a selection of American Crafts letters and chipboard for the decorations (including the boys names that I have blanked out at the top.)  The big flat backed pearls are from an ancient QVC Christmas kit.

I had a beautiful day out at the beach on Saturday as a belated birthday treat (photos still need editing, sorry).  You wouldn't have believed it was October and in fact the sun was so bright I couldn't even attempt the photos I had planned!  All this birthday gallivanting at the weekend means I've hardly been here and there are more cards needing to be made, so I had better get on.

** Kate **

Comments

Brigitte said…
OMG, how complicated was this?!!!! Your double easel card is awesome! Hugs, Brigitte
Lisa Jane said…
what fab idea for twins .. brilliant!
Lisa x
Lisa-Jane said…
Hoe perfect for twins!

Popular Posts