A Little Bit of Happy

After being scared with spiders last week the Daring Card Makers are spreading happiness courtesy of Keilly's 'Don't worry, be happy' theme.  Christmas is definitely a happy time for me and it makes me happy to have a another Christmas card made as I still only have a handful done!

I've gone crazy with the die-cutting and embossing.  Once I'd hauled the machine out there was no stopping me.  (Dies and folders from Cuttlebug, Memory Box, Spellbinders and Nellie Snellen.) The image is from the new Magnolia, A Christmas Story collection and is called Old Swedish Church.  It's coloured with Distress Inks, but I really feel that I haven't found the right paper for this technique yet if anyone has any recommendations?

Star Dust Stickles and a little greeting stamp designed by Dulcie Jackson to finish it all off.

Cheer us all with your happy creations over at the Daring Card Makers blog this week.

** Kate **

Comments

Lythan said…
I adore all the die cut twiddles! I use Create and Craft cardstock from Wilkinsons which is not bad. But I am still on the hunt for best cardstock for stamping ever!
Morti said…
I shouldn't worry - it's beautiful, and the paper seems fine to me! Failing that, find a good quality watercolour paper...
I love the way you've got the die cuts round the circle, really effective x

Popular Posts