September News

Lots going on in September:

First off I've won a place on a fab online class 30 Days to Done, where (like all the participants) I've committed to spending 15 minutes a day on a project for the next 30 days.  In my case the project is a blog for my jewellery designs where customers can look at what I make and get in touch with me, a blog catalogue!  There's still time to join in and I can confirm that 2 days in I have spent 30 minutes and tasks have been achieved!!!
Next, it's September (did I mention that already?) which means it's time for Learn Something New Every Day over at Shimelle's blog.  I completed a 6x4 album for this one last year and enjoyed discovering and learning along the way, so I'm in again for this year.  I've pulled out some supplies and a video of my plans will be up soon.

The Big Idea Festival at Big Picture Classes is due to start on 4 September and again this is a class that I completed an album for last year.  It's free to join and, having participated twice before, I can confirm that it's great fun and well worth joining in with.

Let's see how much of those 3 I manage to get done then!


One last thing to say and that's the Craft Barn are having a massive giveaway to celebrate their blog following and all of the details for how to join in are here.

Right bring on Monday, I'm ready!!!

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts