Ready Set GO!

After a busy and quite tiring weekend of setting up camp for just one night and then a day out, which included taking the children swimming, I felt like a quiet bit of scrapbooking this morning.

I decided to use some of the Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go products that I bought last week.  There was a sticker in there that I didn't really 'get' the wording on which kind of reminded me of Glitter Girl's project #37 about Reworking Wording and so that was the kicking off point for my page.
The Sticker originally said 'Every day love' which isn't an expression I would normally use, so I took Glitter Girl's advice and covered over one of the words.  I also wanted to use the cute little bubble car stamp to match the car in the picture, but the yellow panel I chose had a camera on and so I covered that up with a sticker too!
All of the supplies are from Amy Tangerine apart from the Hardcover Thickers and Crate Paper Random letters.

I'd like to enter my page for the Summer Time challenge at S J Crafts and for the Happy Layout challenge #5 at the Big Ideas Festival.

** Kate **

Comments

Sarah said…
This is a really lovely page, Kate! Covering up the words and images on stickers to make them work for you is great! Thanks for entering the S J Crafts monthly challenge! x

Popular Posts