Chevrons

Yes, Chevrons!  That's this week's theme at the Daring Card Makers, as chosen by Nat.  I found the paper collections I owned included so many chevrons it was too difficult to choose one, so in the end I abandoned them all and went for a Studio Calico mask with Chalkboard Glimmer Mist instead.
All of the other supplies on the card are from Amy Tangerine, with the exception of the twine which I bought in a big hank from who knows where!
That's it from me today.  Still didn't sew that layout last night and tonight I have to play at being hairdresser ready for the kids annual photo shoot at the dance studio tomorrow.

** Kate **

Comments

Oscar said…
Gorgeous card Kate, wish I had thought of using a mask, it looks fab! Good luck for the photo shoot tomorrow x
Lisa-Jane said…
Great colours and I love the misting.
Natty said…
Love these fresh colours Kate, and that chevron background is fab! :)
Miri said…
Oh, that's so clever to use the Chevron mask as your card's background. It looks great and I like the colour of your glimmer mist a lot!

Popular Posts