Confetti bursts

I seem to be juggling lots of online classes at the moment, but that hasn't stopped me tuning into another one. Camp Scrap at May Flaum's blog.  Not only does camp run right the way through until 27 July, it's free too!

The 1st idea that's caught my eye is confetti bursts.  I've sort of tried this before but May's video on the process of putting a burst of confetti together made me want to try again.  I didn't have a page to try it on right now, so I made this card instead.
I've used a Papermania stamp and lots of bits, some of which (the table confetti) had been destined for the bin earlier in the week when I was attempting to have a clear out.
I think I will have another go at the idea on a layout with some birthday photos just as soon as I find where I put my sequins!!

** Kate **  

Comments

Unknown said…
Too cute! Love the little balloons! :)
Alison said…
That's really effective!
Alison xx

Popular Posts