Royal Albert Hall - A scrapbook page with Handy Hippo

To ring the changes with my latest Handy Hippo project I thought I would make a scrapbook page and in particular I wanted to use the 'Love London' stamp set from Penny Black with some photos from our recent trip up to the Albert Hall.

The plain grey cardstock from American Crafts has been decorated with BasicGrey Kioshi papers cut into strips and also punched.  The Letters for the title are from BasicGrey too.
For extra detail the background has been splashed with ink from an Aquamarker.  I scribbled a Bamboo pen on a non-porous surface and spritzed the ink with water.  It was then liquid enough to pick up with a brush which I tapped over the page to give a lightly misted effect.
I've stamped the image of the London double decker bus and coloured it with Promarkers.  It's then been cut out and added at the front of my title, so it almost looks as though the bus is driving away with the title flying behind it.

All of the supplies used are available from Handy Hippo where all the items can be found using this link to a pre-filled basket that can be edited to remove or add any items that you wish.

** Kate **  

Comments

Lisa-Jane said…
Love the layout and the London bus is fab!

Popular Posts