I Spy

What a busy WOYWW day yesterday.  I will be catching up on some blog hopping later but for now I potentially have 3 scrapbook pages to share that I've been working on for the challenges at Shimelle's online crop.  The 1st is for inspiration challenge #5 where there was a page by Wilna Furstenberg to drool over.  She has a great scrapbboking style and I'm quite drawn to her use of panoramic photos and tone on tone butterflies.
The page is about a new hanging bird table I made from an old chopping board and some children's bricks (as part of some work I am doing on a nature resource).  Before I had even returned to the kitchen to fetch my camera I could see a robin hopping about in the pear tree.  When I sneaked outside to take a picture he was eyeing up the new addition to the garden.
Just a few supplies to list:
MME On The Bright Side background paper
SEI Field Notes newsprint paper and stickers
Cath Kidston washi tape
Girls Paperie chipboard letters and month sticker
Sassafras letter stickers
MLS number stickers
Tim Holtz journalling ticket

** Kate **

Comments

Cynthia said…
Super cute page! I love the bird table too!! Awesome photograph as well.
Alison said…
Great page and pic!
Alison xx

Popular Posts