February Budget Challenge

Feeling better each day, finally!  I have managed a little crafting, between coughing and sleeping, in the form of February's budget challenge.  I ordered another box of sale items totally £9.79 and set out to make 3 scrap book pages.  I forgot the shot of the box of goodies this time but they included:
Pink Paislee - Bayberry Cottage Trellis, Nantucket Lobster Bisque, Nantucket Crab Cakes and Hocus Pocus Spiders Lair papers.
Bazzill Basics in white and Dotted Swiss pepper
Webster's Pages - Trendsetter Accessorize paper.
Bo Bunny - Crush Darling, Crush Combo stickers and Enchanted stickers.
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam in Heffalump.
Pink Crystals.
Fibres free with purchase.

Here are the layouts.


I really liked the Glimmer Glam.  It worked on both the dark and the light papers and had a nice drippy texture.

Not sure where I am going to take this for March, perhaps no sales stock or even a smaller spend?

** Kate ** 

Comments

Popular Posts