A Twilight Card

I saw this cute Tilda in the sales and straight away thought of the baseball game in the first Twilight film and before I knew it she was in my basket at the checkout.
Tilda has been coloured with Copics, I hope she looks OK, I don't know much about baseball.
Of course I had to team her up with DCWV Immortal Love paper and the book paper is torn from Breaking Dawn.

To decorate the Melody Ross chipboard heart I first sponged Barn Door Distress Ink all over it and stamped it with a PaperArtsy text stamp.  Then coated the whole thing with Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint.  Finally, once everything was dry, I rubbed a little Gathered Twigs Distress Ink over the top.
The little charm is from a 'Team Edward' bracelet I bought in a £1 shop.  The photo also shows really well the beautiful embossing and glittering that comes on the Immortal Love papers.

I thought I would pull together the baseball and 'Team Edward' themes with the little question spelt out in BoBunny Et Cetera Combo stickers (these have gone such a long way, I think I've used on them on at least 4 projects now and there's still plenty left.)

Challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Sport
Magnolia-licious Highlites - Valentines
Craft Us Crazy - Valentines/Love
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

** Kate ** 

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
now i know nothing about Twilight .. but i know about crafting and this is fab! Love the embossing and the cute little charm..
Lisa x
Chris said…
Hi Kate, I adore your little girl baseball player. She is so cute. The embellishment on the ribbon is pretty also. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/
Lisa-Jane said…
That black paper is amazing! Really suits the subject.
tiggertastic said…
wonderful work, so pleased i stopped by tonight :)

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog
Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Craft Us Crazy ,Bearly Mine Designs and DT Coordinator Kenny K

Popular Posts