Puddle suit and Tweenies wellies

Can we really be half way into August, it just doesn't seem possible.  This layout started out as one of my DT makes for this month's 'Sea' theme at By The Cute And Girly.  Whilst I was looking for the picture I was going to use, of the Dinky Diva paddling, I saw this one and just had to use it instead.  I can't believe how blond the Branston Pickle used to be.
All of the supplies are from the BoBunny Barefoot and Bliss line (apart from the little fish button).  I've slit the paper to put the photo behind one of the fish, I didn't want to end up covering them all up.
After I'd finished it, I thought it could easily have been made using the Kathy's Waffle Sketch for August, it must have been subliminally calling to me!  The sketches are always great for cards and layouts alike.

Challenges:
Scrapbook Sisters - Anything goes
Lothian Crafts - Anything goes

** Kate **  

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
oh this is soooo cute - love the layout and the fab papers
Lisa x
karen said…
This is a lovely layout. Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Challenger at SAcrapbook Sisters. xx

Popular Posts