Moment

It's time to get sentimental and I truly wish this word didn't immediately make me think of Martine McCutcheon, but there it is 'Moment' as chosen by Steph @ The Daily Digi for the Big Idea Festival.

If there could only be one moment to highlight from my holiday it would have to be when SMO and I took 30 minutes out on the morning we were preparing to return home.  The beach gate from the park opens at 8am and we were there to nip down and walk on the sand for one last time before heading home.  Luckily the surf wasn't up and the dog walkers must have still been at their breakfast, as we had the whole beach to ourselves.
The heart shape is the left overs from a Sizzix die cut that I've used as a stencil and then added a My Mind Eye Laundry Line stamp too.  The tag and all the papers are from K&Co Citronella.
Just the last 2 album pages to blog tomorrow along with the album and then it will be September.  Yes, in 14 days I have completed 12, 11.5 x 8.5 pages and a handmade album.  My halo is very shiny!!!

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts