Here come the girls

'Here come the girls' is challenge #154 at My Time To Craft.
My card design has come about as a combination of two things.  The 1st was wanting to have a go at Paula's chalked cloud tutorial over at the Simply Sassy blog.
The 2nd was that a delivery of Echo Park Apothecary Emporium arrived yesterday and I wanted to get creating with it straight away.  It's a Halloween line in muted shades with orange highlights.  The images are in a really Gothic style that appealed to me and I can see it getting used on lots of projects all year round.  I bought mine at Craft Obsessions.  The apothecary theme includes lots of potions.  Here's the one I used for my card.
For the rest of the supplies I used:
Distress Inks
Pink Paislee pumpkin letters
DCWV 6x6 base card
Recycled torn book page
Copics - V04, V12, C3, C5, C7, B97

I've been a little quiet here over the last couple of days.  The older children were at their grandparents and SMO and I had a day out with Just the Branston Pickle like we were new parents with just one little spoilt pickle.
The rest of the time I have been working on my craft corner.  Taking the cot down for what should be the last time, sniff, sniff!

** Kate **    

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
oh this is fab.. i love the clouds and the vintage advert
Lisa x
Maria Therese said…
Really cool Kate ♥
ahlers5 said…
Such a cute card. I love the black clouds over her. thanks for joining us at MTTC.
Diane

Popular Posts