Give

On to day 4 at the Big Idea Festival now and Wendy Smedley's turn to choose a word and she's gone for 'Give', with the catch that it must not relate to monetary giving.  For my page I've thought about The Dinky Diva as a sister and found this photo from holiday to illustrate it perfectly.
After my previous disaster with blowing ink you would have thought I would be in no hurry to try again, it's here if you missed it.  However, Jenni commented that she used the technique with her nursery children to make sea weed and I thought the idea would go well with my photo.  This time I tried using Adirondack Color Wash in Stream.  This, combined with a slight satin finish to the paper, gave me more time to work the ink around.  It was far harder to control the direction though.
All of the embellishments on this page are from a sheet of Bella Blvd stickers.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts