Enjoy

Big Idea Festival day 5 and the word on the street is 'Enjoy' as supplied by May Flaum.

As May had used a stencil for her projects and so I have decided to use stencilling as my inky technique for the day.
The stencils are made from the negative pieces of Tim Holtz masks.  I've used an applicator to sponge Distress Ink through them in Wild Honey, Broken China and Brushed Corduroy colours.
I've also used one of Tim's stamps for the tickets as I thought they fitted well with the story.
There are some chipboard cogs from Eco Green to add a bit of a 3d element and I've used my new Graphite Glimmer Mist to spray them.  Finally, the grey border is Pink Paislee Artisan tape.

The page is all about how Branston Pickle enjoyed playing on the engine so much he didn't want to try the rest of the adventure park.

** Kate **   

Comments

Popular Posts