Simon Says Autumn

Simon Says have been looking for some Autumn themed magnolia creations and despite my busy weekend I've found time to put the finishing touches to this card that I had been working on.
I've used the swan from the 2010 Wedding collection and made it a little scene using Distress Inks and stamped black foliage.  I've matted this onto some Kaisercraft text paper and then onto DCWV card.
The embellishments have an Autumn theme to finish it off.

I can't resist entering my card for a couple of challenges as well:
The Craft Garden - Birds (inspired by the July census of swans)
Allsorts #111 - Free and easy

** Kate **

Comments

Gorgeous card, I like your scene, Thanks for joining in with us at The Craft Garden this month,
Kevin xx
Lisa Jane said…
what a wonderful little scene ..i love Swans .. i love the fact they meet their partner and always stay together lol.. i am an old romantic.. so think your swan should have a mate lol

love the pine cones
Lisa x
Great card loving the stamping round the edges of the image...

Thanks for joining us for our free and easy week at Allsorts

Emma xxx
Kerry said…
I love the image. Thanks for playing along with The Craft Garden challenge this month
Mummylade said…
love the paper piecing. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Popular Posts