CHA Summer 2011

There are so many fantastic products being launched at CHA this summer.  I've seen sneak peaks on lots of blogs and my wish list already includes:

Imaginisce - Bon Voyage Snag 'ems (clouds and a compass)
Lily Bee - Harvest Market (orange mixed with a beautiful shade of teal blue)
Jenni Bowlin - Holiday Papers (her 1st I believe)
Prima - Alla Prima and Romantique (all of it!! but especially the little tiles)
Glitz - Vintage Blue (another beautiful colour combo)
My Minds Eye - Lost and found Christmas (as well as 4 new lost and found collections!)

But there is always one person who just surpasses himself with every new season.  It is, of course, Sir Tim!
There are peaks to be seen on his blog, but I just have to have:
Kraftcore2
and I can see this one flying out of the stores.
Tatteredpinecone
Tatteredinstructions
Just get is all over here as quick as you can!!!

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa-Jane said…
Those pine cones look great! But did you have to tell me about the new MME stuff?!

Popular Posts