A very quick card

Just a quick card from me as I have been busy running (I know, I question my sanity sometimes as well) and going to a beetle drive ("Such fun!").
The flying horse is a Whimsy image that Kath sent me (thank you) and I have just added a few touches of colour and a lot of glitter.
I've used the Kathy's Waffle Sketch for May to inspire the card design and all the papers are from the NitWit's collection Cotton Candy Kisses which was free with Simply Homemade magazine.

** Kate **

Comments

Kath said…
That is lovely, Kate.
Kath
Twiglet said…
Blogger wouldn't let me play on WOYWW so I am catching up now! What a lot of lovely things you have been busy playing with. I am really glad I popped over to see your blog today - great little cards.
Kathy said…
Oh Kate, this is a lovely card - what a gorgeous image that is and all the sparkle is so pretty.

Thank you for using the Sketch File for your fab card
Jackie said…
A lovely take on the sketch. Many thanks for playing along with us this month :)
Lynda said…
What a lovely card - the image is a beauty. Thanks for using Kathy's Waffle Sketch for your design.

Love Lynda xxx

Popular Posts