By The Cute And Girly - April #1



It's the 1st of April today but we're no fools over at By The Cute And Girly we know we like our crafts to be 'Cute and Girly' so that's the theme for the month of April! As usual there's lots of inspiration on the challenge blog and fab prizes to be won for sharing your 'Cute and Girly' makes. Here's my 1st make for the month, remember you can enter as many times as you like for the April theme as long as each project is of a different type, any and all crafts are welcome.


I've used the Ballet Digital Stamps from this month's digital sponsor My Grafico.


The papers are all from the Desert Blooms collection by Trimcraft, more about that tomorrow.


I've gone OTT with the embellishments and I don't think I could list where they were all from, but those most recently acquired were from Wild Orchid Crafts and Mei Flower.


I've used my favorite Copics for colouring and Stardust Stickles on the skirts. I love these images they are the actual design of my daughters ballet uniform and I have used colours to match.


Challenges:

Cooking It Up With Katie #55 - Sparkle, shimmer and shine

Digital Tuesday #104 - For the kids

Take A Word #22 - Blooms


Bling it on - Digi image plus bling



By The Cute And Girly sponsors for April:










This batch of cakes will get eaten and then I will refill the box for an end of term gift at the dance school. For details of how the box was made scroll down to the previous post.


** Kate **

Comments

Dolly Daydreams said…
Very girlie and pretty and cute and not forgetting the lovely blooms,

Marie
Hannapanna said…
This sure looks yummy. :) Love the basket with the digis - super cute. Hugs, Hanna
Katie said…
Great basket!
Thanks for joining our sparkly challenge at Cooking It Up With Katie :)
lisbeth said…
This is lovely. Love the colour and all the work you put in to this. Thanks for joining us at Cooking it up whit Katie this week
Patsi said…
Gorgeous! I love this it's so cute. Thanks for joining us at bling it on xx
Anonymous said…
yum, yum looks soooyummy. love it! im so glad you joined us at BIO!
hugs
Chris said…
Oh yummy, those cuppies look delish but I'm supposed to be looking at your paper crafts, LOL, shows you where my interests lie.
Well the basket is lovely, it's a great way to display those little goodies.
thanks for playing with us at
Cooking It UP With Katie.
Shell said…
Mmmmmmmm this is a gorjuss little basket and those cupcakes look delish. Thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
Shell xx
Kathy said…
Kater, these cakes and their box look wonderful - and well done on getting a pic on the PO site with them!

Popular Posts