I'm so excited.............

I've had a win over at Allsorts in their 'Inspired By Nature' challenge. It's always great to win something, but what's got me excited is that my prize is some digis from Sketching Stamper. These are designed by the fabulous Chris Dark who makes amazing projects for There She Goes Clear Stamps, Katzelkraft and Magnolia. Do you remember this magazine, that now changes hands for silly money (if you can even get one).
Well that cover is one of Chris's projects!

Thanks for the prize Allsorts and Chris, can't wait to get creating with them!

** Kate **

Comments

nnalorac said…
Congrats Kate, lovely to win isn't it. Have fun! Carolxx
Lisa Jane said…
well done kate !
Lisa ;)
Chris said…
Hi Kate and congrats on your win at Allsorts, I've emailed you re your prize. WOW, thank you for your sweet, sweet words here, I've gone all pink :D! I have two copies of this magazine..........perhaps I should put one up for sale LOL!!! Your blog is lovely and your creations absolutely beautiful, what a treat to find you! Big hugs, Chris x

Popular Posts