Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

I've just completed my 1st book of 2011 and I thought it would be fun to review it on my blog and see just how many books I do read during the year.
__________________

Book #1 - Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly.
This is a book aimed at young adults (obviously I include myself in that category ;p)

It's the story of a teenage girl during the gorey terror of the French Revolution, with parallels drawn with an overly suicidal American teenager in the 21st century.

The story winds its way to an inevitable end (in the style of 'we all know the Titanic sank'), with a few twists and turns along the way that made me want to keep reading.
____________________

Finally managed a decent night's sleep last night. My youngest monster has some late teeth coming through and has kept us up the last few nights, but last night the peace was bliss. Feel quite refreshed today, might even fit in some crafting.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts