Just Chillin'

Look what Lora has had made for me and the other DT girls at By The Cute And Girly!
Not a lot of challenges or card making going on around here. I've made a few sticky note pads for my stall on Friday.
Did a tiny bit of shopping and a few bits fell into my basket when I ordered the latest Creativity! magazine.
Looks like there are a few interesting things in the pipeline from DoCrafts including Country Companions - I always liked those little mice.

Finally I received a parcel in the post from Creative Expressions via Crafts Beautiful as a prize.
I've been wanting to try these Eco Green products and it looks like the Post Office wanted to have a play with them too! Luckily only one tube of paint has burst and it was all well sealed in plastic for damage limitation. Thank you Creative Expressions I shall enjoy having a play with them and of course I will report back on how they compare to the products I usually favour.

** Kate **

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
Cute pads Kate, good luck with the stall. I have recently played with one colour of the Eco paints and I cannot get over how smooth they are. Am sure once you washed off and rescued, that you'll love them!

Popular Posts