Autumn Gold

Here are my entries for the Tag You're It September swap - Autumn Gold.
I've used a bit of left over BoBunny Olivia paper at the top.
The leaves are from a stamp that was free with a magazine and I've embossed them in gold and enchanted gold powders.
I'm also entering them for:

Keep It Simple challenge #2 - Take a leaf, because you could write a message on the back and give them as cards they are approx 6x3 inches in size. Someone will have to leave a comment and slap my wrists if I'm not allowed to do that!

Caardvarks sketch challenge.

Oh Alice #29 - Sparkle and shine

Not blogged much over the last few days, I've been busy spending my free time crafting. After all, there's no point doing lots of blogging and not creating anything!

** Kate **

Comments

Stunning tags Kate I adore them hope I get one xxx Thanks for joining us at Tag You're it and Keep It Simple this week Hugs Pascale
Kathy said…
I love seeing the pink for October...great idea and so pretty ! :)
Fab tags!! Love them

thanks for joining us at Keep it Simple

Clare
Anne said…
Oh my Kate!! These are absolutely gorgeous!!! Oh I am so glad they are going in the swap because I would love it if I received one of these!!! And they are perfect for KIS too! Thank you so much for joining us in both these challenges!! :o) xx

Popular Posts