Phew!

I've been busy on the old pooter today with so many places to visit and things to look at.

I've completed some more work inspired by the Big Idea Festival.
This layout is a combination of a sketch and a challenge entry (which I completed too late cos I had me time zones in a muddle!)
All the patterned papers are Cosmo Cricket and the little handmade flowers are a design I learnt in Shimelle's class at Scrap-A-Mia. Talking of Shimelle she also has a cyber crop type event on this weekend with new projects/challenges being issued hourly, blimey! Every other hour she has a photo challenge and I am planning to have a bash at a few this weekend. You have until 6am (UK time) on 17th August to complete any entries (all new work), so I might manage to get a few snaps done.

Yesterday's class at Big Idea Festival was about photo tags in 3 different styles and here are mine.
** Kate **

Comments

Kathy said…
These are lovely Kate - especially love the bunting one, that background colour is the perfect "foil" for the photos and embellies

Popular Posts