Quick Tag

The Branston Pickle is a poorly boy again. He has a raging temperature, probably his tonsils have flared up again. He's having a nap right now so I've snuck off for a quick cuppa and a blog. I haven't been able to make my usual Thursday morning WOYWW visits and my DT commenting is a bit behind too, I'll see if I get a chance to hop on here again later today. The sky is black and it's pouring with rain so I'm not likely to be going anywhere in a hurry.

Before my little pickle started to get poorly yesterday I started stamping up a tag for Tag You're It - Black and White with a hint of Gold.
I had planned to find a coin to pop on it and maybe a meaningful quote but...ooo now it's thundering............it just isn't going to happen now and I quite like the more minimalist outcome. Off to count the seconds between the flashes and the bangs.

** Kate **

Comments

Anne said…
This is just gorgeous as it is Kate, really classy and stylish - it doesn't need anything else! LOVE the gold flower! Thanks so much for playing with us at TYI! :o) xx
Lizzybobs said…
stunning piece of work love the gold _ Liz
Unknown said…
Brilliant tag - I like the simple composition too thanks for joining us at TYI this week x Janet

Popular Posts