Love Football?

Not a lot of blogging going on around here the last few days. I've been completing a couple of submissions, so nothing to share at the moment, fingers crossed though.

Dug out this old competition entry in honour of the day. It's no secret though that actually I hate football with a passion! I know it's the final today due to lack of television programs to watch tonight. I think the orange ones might be in it from some pics I've seen on blogs I follow but that is the extent of my knowledge.

My day is going to be spent at the dance studios where the sproglets will be taking part in the summer term exams and medals. Wish us luck!

** Kate **

Comments

Hi Kate, great male card, I do struggle with them and normally cheat, lol!

Hope lots of medals come home with you all today, lol! hugs Heidi xx

Popular Posts