Little Chicken

Made a quick (ish) card for today to keep me occupied so I don't think too much about leaving my crew behind later on.
I bought the Sugar Nellie stamp recently on Ebay, I really like the ones designed by Elizabeth Bell. I've used the sketch from Moving Along With The Times #47.
Colours were chosen to suit Colour Create #45 - soft green and light aqua (with optional butterflies).

Creative Inspirations #61 has 'Card for a Child' as it's theme and I think this one would definitely suit one of the Dinky Diva's friends. Lastly A Spoonful of Sugar #104 has the theme 'Cute and Girly'.
Quick close up of the image.
I've had a go at the dotty border technique. Quite fun but needs lots of practice to be light handed enough for the fine dots.

That's it for me I'll be off soon if I can drag myself away. Do you think anyone will notice if I sneak my family in inside my suitcase?

** Kate **

Comments

Hazel (Didos) said…
WOW this is stunning, I love the colours you have used. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week on MAWTT, Hazelxox
NGCARDS said…
This is beautiful. Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge blog! xxx
Aunty Sue said…
oh this is lovely love the shades you have used. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations Wednesday blog
Janiel/ janny said…
Beautiful card!! Love the design..
Thank you for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge blog.
hugs, Janiel
Gorgeous card! Love the image and colours, those little butterflies are beautiful!

Thanks for joining in this week over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi xx
thread-bare said…
Aww this is such a cute card. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week xx Clare x
6 wacky women said…
Beautiful card, Kate
Thanks for joining us for the Colour Create Challenge.

Karen x

Popular Posts