Scrap-a-mia Name Tag

I've finished one of the projects I vowed to get done. (Plus a DT one that I can't share yet). So not bad going.

Here's my name tag for Scrap-a-mia.
I've just bought some fab new chunky tubing to make the chain. I think I'll get some more to make bracelets too. It's really sturdy so I won't have to worry about it while I'm working away at the craft weekend. I've even hung a co-ordinating Sharpie on there so I'll always have a pen to hand.
I've used VersaMagic oasis green and ocean depths chalk inks and a bit of glimmer mist. For the black stamping I used VersaFine with stamps from Technique Tuesday and Making Memories. The satin varnish over the top is Ronseal, as I didn't want the high gloss finishes of the crafting versions. To finish I sprinkled a tiny bit of Doodlebug tangerine sugar coating.

For the 1st day in ages the weather is looking a bit overcast which doesn't bode well for the Scout and Guide St George's day events today. Fingers crossed.

** Kate **

Comments

Spyder said…
Good idea for the Sharpie, I'm alway losing mine!
(Lyn)

Popular Posts