Hang In There

I think that should be my motto for the day. The old pooter is being more of a devil than usual today, so I'm going to crash on with my blog entry before it locks up and kicks me out.

A couple of cards today. #1 is for - now getting a link involves me opening another window to look for it, here I go and if there's no link you know why - Magnolia-licious Highlites April sketch.
I already had the Magnolia bow and the phrase was in the sales, so I guess the rest was inevitable. All the papers and pearls are BasicGrey Porcelain.
Thought this would make good get well cards or perhaps just a little note for someone who's having a hard time.
Card #2.
This one is following the sketch at Create4Fun and also for Quixotic challenges #20 - Joy of Spring.
It uses the Pepper & Friends stamp I was working with in my WOYWW picture, which I've water coloured to keep it light.

That's got to be it for today. Back soon with a Whiff of the Weekend and my prize from High Hopes - which is here already, thank you!

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
Two great cards Kate , glad your computer hung in there to let you post them.
Lisa ;)
Anne-Marije said…
What a nice cards Kate!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije
Bernadet said…
What a beautiful card Kate!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.

Popular Posts