Playing in the Sugar Bowl

I haven't played in the Sugar Bowl before, unless you count when I was a little girl? Grandma always had sugar cubes which have a magnetic fascination for small children, that and powdered glucose that she used to put on her cereal. Sorry, went off into musings there, but it is Monday.

So with my new cache of Sugar Nellie stamps, here is my 1st entry for a Sugar Bowl challenge which was to follow a sketch and use lace ( I hope I have followed all the other rules right).
The stamp is Blossom and I've used K&Co paper with all other stamps from Papermania.
The little bit of lace is actually 'tatting' made by my mum. She made a whole envelope of them for me to put on my cards and this is the 1st bit I've used (because it's the only bit I've been able to find!)

** Kate **

Comments

Kathy said…
Adorable card Kate!!! Love what you did with the lace and adorable image!!
Thanks so much for playing along in the Sugar Bowl hope to see you more often!
:)Kathy

Popular Posts