Lurve

With Valentine's day coming up there's lots of love themed challenges about. I didn't want to combine them all on one card so I have just picked a couple.
So this is for the February challenge at By The Cute And Girly and following the sketch at Create4Fun. The stamp is one of my Ebay bargains by Rachelle Anne Miller. I've coloured him following the guide on the packet and then discovered I had some papers I don't normally use in similar shades.
I've held the card open with a punched and layered flower, cutting away one more petal on each layer to make them progressively smaller.

There was a lightening fast sell out of today's TSV on QVC, probably due to the fact that they had half priced Martha Stewart punches. I bought some, it would have been rude not to!

** Kate **

Comments

Beryl said…
A gorgeous card.
Thank you for sharing it with us at By the Cute and Girly.
Beryl xx
Jules said…
Hi Kate

A really lovely card.

I love how you have coloured your image. It matches just perfectly with your gorgeous paper.

Quite an unusal colour mix - brilliant!!!

Love your flower too!!

Thank you for sharing with By the Cute and Girly this month.

Love Jules xx
love your easel card, gorgeous colours and the rose to hold it up, very crafty. Your children are so beautiful. Thankyou for sharing your creation with by the cute and girly. janex
Fabiola said…
adorable carte j'aime beaucoup
pinky said…
Very cute, he is coloured beautifully and I love your flower. Thanks for sharing at By the Cute and Girly tis month.
Pinky
Juls said…
adorable!! Love how you have coloured the image! and your paper rose is fab! Thanks for joining us at BTC&G!
Anne-Marije said…
What a nice card! Love the image.
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

Popular Posts