Just Magnolia #43

A sketch this week at Just Magnolia. I've used my new Tilda with strawberry basket.
I've also used a strip of Magnolia Strawberry paper and to make it go as far as possible I've mixed with K&Co papers.
The embellishments are a bit of a mixture, a DCWV rub-on, some more of my QVC flowers and Brenda Pinnick sticker.
These fab puffy stickers are from Paperchase, I bought some sparkly butterfly one's too which I hope will look good on my next Magnolia project.

The week of dancing is finally over and they have gone back to school all bleary eyed even though I had them in bed by 7.30 last night.

There was a little bit of controversy at the awards as The Dinky Diva was moved into the intermediate section where she won 2nd for ballet. This came as a bit of a surprise all round as we weren't expecting it and she has jumped ahead of several older girls. Small-N-Grubby came away empty handed but is determined to carry on, bless him.

** Kate **

Comments

Well done to Dinky Diva. x
Mina said…
such a pretty card Kate...I love this Tilda and have just finished colouring her too...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
Marcea said…
Such a sweet card and I just really love this image and colours you have used. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us on JM this week, hope to see you again next week
-x-

Popular Posts