Internationally Published!

No not me....but SMO. He has had an article published by Wisden (the cricket people), you can see it here. He is a very chuffed and happy boy, particularly as he had a reply to his e-mail saying it had been deleted unread.

Today's HS:MS:HS prompt is 'Staple'.
Not very imaginative, I know.

I've also completed a DCM card this week where the subject is cards for women.
Used an image from a stamp swap that I entered a while ago and finally got around to using - I couldn't find what I'd done with a whole envelope full of 'em.

** Kate **

Comments

Anonymous said…
Pretty staples!!
Sarah said…
Cool staples in purple
Nice shot, like the reflection
Chris T said…
Like the colour of your staples. Congrats to SMO that is quite an achievement, no wonder he's chuffed1
Aubrey Harns said…
Great shot - love the bright colors!
Blessings,
Aubrey
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous card. :) I love your staple shot too. :)

Vanessa.
Lythan said…
Congrats to SMO and to you for your fab card and great arrangement of blooms

Popular Posts