Domestic

Today's HS:MS:HS has caused a domestic! We really don't have these often, but a change is as good as a rest so they say. The prompt is 'Street' for which I have the most wonderful shot looking up a hilly street with a rainbow at the top. The catch is it's on SMO's phone because foolishly I didn't have my camera and rainbows aren't things that hang around while you run home. So I text him to send it over to me and he announces that he needed space on his phone and has DELETED it. If I hadn't been at the church toddler group at the time the air would have been blue.

So here is a not so spectacular picture of the High Street.
This little guy is called pickles and I couldn't resist him.
He has a chum called Onion who I am currently using on another project. The 2 of them have lots of friends but none that quite appealed to me like these 2.

** Kate **

Comments

Lythan said…
that is such a cute card Kate - love all the layering.
I saw a double rainbow recently and didn't have a camera with me at all. Sob. Hope you forgive him soon :)
Kathy said…
Pickles is such a cutie - and I really like the colours and design of the rest of your card too.

Lovely gateway shot - but I bet the rainbow one would have been great too.
Aubrey Harns said…
Gotta love our fellas! It's a great picture that you've posted anyway!
Blessings,
Aubrey
Anonymous said…
Ugh! Sorry about the delete!! :'(

Great street photo, though.
Chris T said…
Oh! I sympathise - my reaction would have been very similar. However I like your local high street- great photo. Perhaps it's just a case of familiarity & all that!!
Hazel said…
I love the way you've used pickles - I've got them too (showed a card yesterday) x
Jeanne said…
hehe sounds like something my dh and I would do. Love the street you posted that archway! and what a cute card!

Popular Posts