Bunnies and Chicks

Bunnies and chicks are this week's theme at the Daring Card Makers. Hope the little bird on my badge counts as a chick.
Background paper is BasicGrey Porcelain, with a rub-on cage and shadow stamped birds from the same range. The tree is made from scraps of Cosmo Cricket paper. The sentiment is a rub-on from Creative Imaginations. Oh, and badge from Accessorise.

Had a quick look through for a photo to show off for Sunday at HS:MS:HS. There's a sub-theme today of Spring but as I used my spring photos the other day and as we're now on British Summer Time mine's a bit more summery.
Here's hoping!

** Kate **

Comments

Sarah said…
thats a great shot! makes you wish for summer
and a very pretty card
Anonymous said…
Funky card! I love the badge. :)

Great shot too. :)

Vanessa.
Lythan said…
I love the way you have made the tree. this is one cute card!
Kathy said…
Cute birdie card Kate. Your butterfly photo is lovely
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous!!
Jenn Alvarez said…
Wonderful photo!
Traceyr said…
Lovely card, I particularly like the way you have tore your tree trunk.

:)

ps I have now got Blur stuck in my head lol :)

Popular Posts