Wet Monday

After a dull Sunday, we have a wet Monday. Could be more snow tonight, so might have to go and get some air later if there is a break between rain.

E-mail is sort of fixed, the problem is with the service provider and I have managed to get around it for now, although I'm sure I've not received all the e-mail I have been sent.

Today's HS:MS:HS is 'Filling'. This is some sort of art effect filling. You smear it in stencils and dollop it on for a snowy effect. I haven't got to grips with it yet.
That's about it, not been very creative this weekend, think I will get back to my clear out. I've seen an interesting take on some of the papers I was going to chuck out so I might have a go at that.

** Kate **

Comments

Nina said…
Now you could do some really good things with your snow photos and your tub of deco snow!
canadacole said…
I have never heard of that before. Very interesting filling!

Popular Posts