Porcelain Passion

Yes, it is here. However, frustratingly it didn't arrive until late after lunch which meant I only had time to unpack it and stroke it a little before starting the dinner prep and heading up to school.

SMO had to go to the Hampshire County Cricket ground in Southampton for pre-season whatever. So for me it was cooking, eating, homework, Brownies and trying to persuade 3 little individuals to go to bed. At gone 9pm I finally settled down to some crafting. A little tired I decided to go for several smaller projects rather than any of my big plans which has meant that I still haven't cut into any of the new BG papers!

I have tried the stamps though, and they are superb, very detailed.

Some quick ATCs to get the creativity flowing (a good idea I find if you have too many projects and don't know where to start).

Then a card with a bit of an old pad of K&Co.
Then finally a layout I had planned with some of the sale items I had bought. I do try to plan before buying otherwise I am beguiled by bargains that I never use!
Papers and die cuts are Crate Paper Lemongrass, a bit of left over BG paper and a rub-on.

After that and several interruptions from waking baby and SMO returning home complaining about what a wasted trip that was (they get fined if they don't go, captive audience), it was too late and I needed some sleep.

This morning the health visitor has give Branston Pickle a clean bill of health and soon I will have to start on his lunch but I'm sure I can fit a bit of crafting in somewhere.
Nearly forgot today's HS:MS:HS is 'Wicker', not much of that left around the house, too much dusting. Instead a wicker window, which I absolutely love.
** Kate **

Comments

Don't have any wicker at my house, either. Love that wicker window!
Hazel said…
Fab LO. Glad you got your BG porcelain. Love those stamps. In the end I ordered Maraketch - looking forward to getting it. x

Popular Posts