Comfort Eating

It's definitely the weather for comfort food. Sticky cake and mugs of hot chocolate, mmmmmmm. Just about managed to bake a gluten free choccie tray bake yesterday when I was cooking for the kids. It was one of those long-term projects where I had to keep leaving it to sort out one child or another. I would get back to the kitchen after sorting out crying, squabbling and boredom and see a bowl of cake mix and think....ah yes that's what I was doing.

Today's HS:MS:HS is 'Row' and if I'd known I could have taken a pic of the kids fighting yesterday. They have gone back to school today but there has been light snowfall since we woke this morning and I am wondering what the chances are of them closing early.

So instead of fighting or a little boat with oars (I'm not going out to look for one in this weather) here is a row of choccie chips on my tray bake.
I haven't joined in with any crafting challenges yet this year but I have been inspired today by Kathy from the Daring Card Makers to join in with their oriental theme this week. You can see her lovely card here.

I'm off to make my card and do some stamping for an image swap that I should have had in the post by now.

** Kate **

Comments

Zoe said…
Yum! Couldn't think of a better row x
canadacole said…
Mmmmm. Yummy row! I think I'll need to make a similar one now that I've seen this!
Forgive me while I lick the screen.
Great pic!

Popular Posts